Saturday, October 24, 2009

An Awesome Opportunity

Hey guys! I’ve got some really exciting news, one of my songs has been selected by a group called Quickstar Productions to put on benefit compilation album entitled “Unified By Grace”. When I was contacted about being included in the album I was excited but when I was informed as to the purpose of the album I was stoked! All of the albums profits will go straight towards helping fund a clinic in Uganda and keep it stocked with medication. This is an area of Africa that has been ravaged by Malaria, so most of the money will go towards having plenty of meds, syringes, etc.. What an incredible way to extend the love of Christ to an area and people that is in desperate need of Him, the Divine Healer and giver of life! Here’s the official description:


Nyambabare Clinic

Partnering with the Diocese of West Ankole in southwestern Uganda,

St. Timothy’s Church has adopted a health clinic in called

the Nyambabare Clinic. The clinic provides basic health care to an

impoverished community of two thousand people. One of the biggest challenges that the clinic faces is malaria. It is

epidemic in the region. Through your support of this CD, and the

artists on it, you are helping to keep the clinic stocked with anti-malarial medications and mosquito nets.

If you would like to learn more about the mission and how you can help

please visit,


www.sttimscatonsville.org.


“I will give praise to you with instruments of

music, O my God, for you are true; I will make

songs to you with music, O holy one of Israel.”

Psalm 71:22 (BBE)



Until next time, God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment