Saturday, October 24, 2009

Destination H Town

well my fellow readers... all four of you. It’s looking like I’m headed for the Houston area! God is doing incredible stuff and I have been hired as the new Worship Leader at Bay Harbor Church in League City, TX! For those of you who don’t know where League City is (I didn’t either, until I went to visit) it’s southeast Houston near Galveston.

Anyways, I am incredibly excited about this new adventure and am incredibly in awe of my God that chooses to use me for His renown, it’s too much! I’ll be sure to keep you guys posted as things unfold and God continues to move there and save lives. My deepest appreciation and thanks to everyone that has prayed for this process and this new chapter of my life! Yay for change and yay for answered prayers! (sorry for the multiple exclamation points, it’s very exciting)



Until Next Time, God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment