Sunday, October 25, 2009

EP is done!!

Hey guys!


Well the EP is FINALLY finished!!! I spent the last week at The Audio Village, and Kyle, Aaron, and I knocked out the rest of it (fairly quickly I might add). And ready for some exciting news??? Are you?? Drum roll please.... We’ve decided to record an entire new album that will be released in early 2010! I know, I know, you can hardly contain yourselves. Or yourself ( Hey mom).


We actually got started on some of the other songs for the record and it sounds reaaaaally good. Notice the multiple “a’s” as I am fairly excited about this. I think might need to change my pants... what??


As I’m sure you’ll notice from the EP, these songs are alot different from those on the previous record, but I feel like God has really spoken them to me and in turn will hopefully speak to you through them. Anyways, stay tuned for more on everything that is coming up and as always God Bless!


Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment