Monday, June 7, 2010

The road to fantastical...


In October I will be attending the David Crowder Fantastical Music Conference/Extravaganza/Festival/Party and in prep for this 'fantastical' conference I will be partaking in several fantastic feats of my own. 

First of which will be the growing of an authentic Dave-fro and Crow-tee this morning. That's right, no shaving or haircuts until October. (w/ minimal bathing)

Second, I will also be upgrading my vocabulary w/ a total Crowder overhaul using words like "resplendent" in every single sentence. Overkill, no no my friends, were on the road to fantastical here.

Third, I will be reprogramming all of my kitchen appliances to play/serve as music intsruments. The toaster will now serve as a shofar, the microwave buttons will be corresponding marimba keys, and the oven burners will serve as turn-tables. (well three of them at least, I still need one to cook mac and cheese, let's not get crazy here).

Last but not least, I have been back and forth on this until deciding to go to this conference but in an effort to be truly fantastical It it simply something I must do... (deep breath) I'm going to send in my audition tape to be the fourth Fantana Girl. It's been a dream of mine since jr high and I'm finally going to do it, I'm going to take the leap. So pray for me. And vote for me. Wanna Fanta? Umm yes, yes please.

All that to say that Im excited to attend this fantastic fantastical fanta filled event. and I'm thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment