Friday, June 18, 2010

A trip to Chicago, Indiana, and meeting Touchdown Jesus.

So I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on a lot of these posts.  It's been a crazy few months.  Between a new job, moving, traveling, and recording I haven't really had a chance (or much of a desire to be honest) to write.  

The last two weeks of April I spent in Chicago and South Bend, Indiana. I was in Chicago for training for my new job at Harvest Bible Chapel, Houston.  It was a whirlwind trip where I prob met close to 100 new people but it was incredible and humbling to be welcomed into the Harvest family and amazing to see what God is doing the various HBC's all over the nation and the world.  Trust me, God's kingdom is alive and well.    

The first week I was there I got to spend 4 days in South Bend actually, hanging out with Micah Klutinoty (the Worship Pastor at Harvest Granger) and my bro and sis-in law (who live, well lived there).  We had a great time and it was nice getting away from the heat (notice the jackets, in April, I know crazy right?).  One of my favorite things of the whole trip though, was getting to sit in Notre Dame Stadium and watch the Blue/Gold Spring Game.  There's something about sitting in a place with that much history and tradition that touches a sports fan in a way that's hard to explain.  Cool stuff.  



No comments:

Post a Comment