Thursday, September 2, 2010

Album(s) Update

Hey guys, you might have noticed (from tweets, faces (that's what I call messages on facebook), or from the huge new promo pic above) that the new album "Heartbreak & Chainfall" is just about done.  For the past 18 months I have been working alongside my good friend Kyle Lent at his studio The Audio Village carefully crafting these songs.  I wanted to take my time with this record and really make sure everything was the best it could be, and I think we've done that.  It will finally be completed within the next month, so get ready and spread the word!

Also you may have noticed that the title of this post has an 's' in it.  It's not a typo, after H&C is released, we will immediately start working on my next project, which will hopefully (said very carefully :) ) be out at the beginning of next year.

Thank you guys so much for your support and prayers during this exciting time.  Love you all, and looking forward to the days to come!

1 comment:

  1. Can you us an electric guitarist on your projects?

    ReplyDelete