Sunday, September 19, 2010

New rig and toys

Just got a new piece to my pedal arsenal.  I know many guitarists have much more impressive rigs than this, but for someone who leads from acoustic and electric, this fits me perfectly.  Here's the rundown of the gear:

  • Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler
  • Boss DD20 Giga Delay
  • Rat Pro 2 Distortion
  • Boss Phase Shifter
  • Boss Tuner
  • Boss Blues Driver
  • Boss Tremolo
  • Boss Volume Pedal
  • Voodoo Power Supply





And the newest and my personal favorite, the aBility Controller (provided by younfx.com).  This wonderful piece of machinery lets me navigate and launch clips from Ableton Live 8.  When you're singing and playing and don't have any more hands to spare, this product meets a fantastic need for the guitar playing worship leader who also integrates loops into their worship set.  It's a little pricey but definitely worth every penny.      




No comments:

Post a Comment