Sunday, October 25, 2009

King James and His reign of insanity

Ok so I just finished watching game two of the Cavs/Magic series and I have to talk about the frickin Lebron show. Now I’m not saying that he’s MJ, cause lets be honest, no one will ever be. But you can’t deny that this dude dominates every single game he is in, makes everyone around better and literally wills the Cavs to wins. I love watching this guy because the game is never over. Cleveland could be done by 15 with two minutes left and the game would not be over, bc LJ will lay everything out and pull the most ridiculous crap you’ve ever seen out of nowhere to win. There’s never going to be another MJ, but this dude is something special, and will be for a long time. Oh yeah and he’s my age. Insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment