Sunday, October 25, 2009

P90X. I hate it...but I love it

Hey guys! I’m in my second week of this crazy new workout featuring the madman Tony Horton, and his crew of overzealous and completely ripped out minions. I’m absolutely loving the workouts, they’re crazy intense and I’m already starting to see results. I am however HATING the nutrition part. I mean measuring out meals? One carb serving a day? Shoot me , repeatedly. I mean yeah I feel better, and yeah Im starting to lose weight and blah blah blah. I miss my cookies. I miss my brownies. I miss the simple pleasures of biting into a cheeseburger and not feel like I’m going to get chastised for it the next time I put in the X DVD. As Chicago wrote “they’re a hard habit to break”.



oh and there’s a nice pic of Tony up top. He’s crazy fit. And crazy.


Until next time, God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment